Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Race Time!!

Over the next 3 weekends I am signed up for 3 races! I'm really pretty pumped about all the running in my near future! This weekend I am doing Morgan's Little Miami Triathlon with a partner. My partner did this race last year, but I am a triathlon virgin!! This race is a 6 mile canoe, a 5.5 mile run and an 18 mile bike. The thought of swimming intimidates me, A LOT, so I figured this would be a good way for me to get a taste of triathlons without taking the big plunge (haha get it? Swimming, plunge?) Any way I'm really excited about it!

So, onto the training plan for this week:

Sunday: 10 mile run
Monday: REST
Tuesday: Strength + bike ride with D
Wednesday: 10x 400 on the track
Thursday: Strength + 5 mile run
Friday: 3 mile run
Saturday: REST
Sunday: Little Miami Triathlon

And what will we eat???

Thursday: Dinner &  Movie
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: ??
Sunday: ??

No comments:

Post a Comment