Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally Fall!

… Well not quite, but it's September so it must be close right???? I LOVE fall!! It’s my favorite season, here's why:
  • PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. I am anxiously awaiting pumpkin recipes!! I have been threatening to make pumpkin pancakes. I can’t wait to make pumpkin everything
  • Scarves, Sweaters, Boots and Jeans! I always find myself getting super excited about the change of wardrobe by the time the end of season comes a long and this year is no exception. I can’t wait to wear my jeans again. 
  • Chili!! My mom gave me a chili recipe that I made last year and it was DELICIOUS. D loved it so much that I was afraid to make it a second time for fear that it wouldn’t taste a good (it’s probably safe a year later right?)
  • HALLOWEEN! Not only because it’s my birthday but who doesn’t want to go out for one (or a few) nights a year as something different without shame!!
  • PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES! I know that technically this could have been posted with pumpkin everything but I look forward to them so much that this little latte needed its own line.
    Football! I love a lazy Sunday at home with D!
  • I love when the leaves change and fall off of the trees. It makes for pretty running! I am also looking forward to my second half marathon in Indy in October.


The cooler weather last week got me really excited for fall weather. My grandma even jumped the gun and served us pumpkin pie for dessert last night. It’s 96 degrees here today and I hope to go boating this weekend, but after that, it’s game on!!


On Wednesday I had a really great tempo run at the park. One old man told me to slow down but I couldn't be stopped!! Today I ran 4 miles and did my regular strengthening program. Tonight's dinner turned out delicious! I'm looking forward to a rest day tomorrow and then a long weekend!!
Run Like Hell '10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment