Monday, October 10, 2011

A day in the life of the wife

A couple months ago one of my coworkers introduced me to the world of blogging and Shut up + Run! I was hooked! I subscribed to the blog before Beth could say: "steaming load of crap!"

So, when prompted to post a day in the life I thought why not? I like to share a good poop story too, and finally someone's interested in reading it!


My Mundane Monday:

7:51 am First cup of coffee, the reason I jump out of bed in the morning

8:39 Ironed my shirt

A wifely skill I haven't mastered yet, but the dryer works just as well.

8:40 I had breakfast, my second favorite reason to wake up


8:50 leave for work


8:55 arrive at work; I'm really fortunate to live 5 minutes from my job!

10:07 I dropped the Cosby kids off at the Superbowl!

10:24 Flu shot! Let's call this my selfless act of the day, taking the pain in my arm to prevent spreading the flu to my patients!! JK I like not having the flu.

10:45 pay the water bill:


OUCH! One of the joys of new old home ownership is that every other day something breaks and costs a crap load of money. This time it was the water line in the front yard. Trying to look at the cone and not the crap here, after all, we do have an indoor swimming pool now!

12:05 Since I live so close to work and I get an hour for lunch I usually come home to eat, catch up on cleaning, and crappy tv shows. Today is Columbus Day so I got to have lunch with my hubby!

2:08 my after lunch dump. Some people say they can't poop in public restrooms and I just can't fathom that. Do you just hold it all day??

2:13 I made a change to our car insurance policy

3:00 I work as a physical therapist assistant in an orthopedic outpatient facility. Today after school there were more teenagers in the gym than high school musical! One of them kept telling me I was insane... is it that obvious!?
source

6:00 I came home to make dinner for the hubbs and me.






the right way to eat asparagus   
The rest of the night will be spent on the couch with my husband, Monday night football and an ice cold brew. I hope I didn't bore you to tears because I had a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment